LPA is seeking a passionate Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interiordesigners,landscape architects andmaster planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborativedesign process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecturerequired
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel is required. Good knowledge of CAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budgets
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Ability to inspire collaboration between client and projects teams as the single point of contact