Apple Pay is rapidly growing into new markets and adding innovative features to the platform. We are seeking a proven professional to help drive the evolution of payments within the Apple ecosystem. Within this role, you will help chart the future direction of Apple Pay and support execution against that long-term strategy. Partnering directly with the Apple Pay business teams, engineering teams, and other functional teams across Apple, you will work cross-functionally, as well as working with external partners such as payment networks, bank issuers and other players to deliver results. You should have significant experience and subject matter expertise in payments, and mobile commerce. Customer loyalty marketing and product development experience is a major plus. Ability to tackle an independent work stream and drive progress is key. This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Top-tier professional with 5-7 years of experience, including customer loyalty marketing, driving customer engagement, retention and product management
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, superior influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Direct experience working with technology, financials services
- Positive and collaborative teammate who feeds off independent responsibilities and crafting the future of global payments
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Lead efforts with strategic partners on Apple Pay product development and customer loyalty Help build out ongoing customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies Strong problem solving and ability to use analytics Experience/affinity for tech and financial services Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills Some travel required
BS/BA Degree. MBA a plus. CS/EE degree a plus.