TheProject Manager isresponsible for planning and overseeing the deployment of bothtemporary and permanent systems nationally including managingbudgets, building action/deployment plans, supervising & sourcing staff, and maintaining the systems upon installation.
- Develop and manage full work breakdown schedule including staffing needs.
- Ability to manage multiple small – medium sized projects
- Responsible for procurement, planning and deployment on a national scope.
- Build and track action plans and budgets for installation and deployment process.
- Develop relationships with vendors, venues and clients.
- Organize travel arrangements for installation staff according to project needs
- Provide reporting to senior management representing the development of project objectives, negotiations of project scope with client, risk identification, negotiations on project deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all areas, including, but not limited to, project management, translation of business requirements (KPI's) to project deliverables and test requirements, risk identification/mitigation, use of project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, project intervention, knowledge transfer and other areas of expertise based on professional knowledge and background.
- Participate in the development of department guidelines, policies and operations, including defining requirements for complex and non-standard department methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years experience in video display systems and installation
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of detailed work, multi task and continuously prioritize tasks.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and having flexibility with project structure
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management
- Basic understanding of computers, networking and EVDO wireless communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Knowledge of tradeshow operations (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel – 25%.
- Valid Passport and driver’s license.