Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Someone who considers themselves multi-dimensional, resourceful, passionate, and motivated. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and loves working with people and pushing the team forward. Creative, smart people who have a love for music culture, crazy smart ideas, and the desire to make them happen.
A creative team that lives at the intersection of brand storytelling and the Live Music Experience. We help brands make waves in music culture through the power of live music.
The Project Manager will be the liaison between the Creative and Account Management teams to facilitate communication, filter asks, and push the work and teams forward. The PM will work closely with the VP of Creative to oversee all projects for existing clients from conception to execution; having the benefit of a holistic perspective of all existing account work along with a true understanding of each account. The Project Manager will be responsible for assigning creative teams, providing background information and specifics on each ask, proactively thinking about how to improve the work, and leading timelines and internal check-ins leading up to client meetings, among other things.
It is part of the Project Manager’s role to learn the ins and outs of the business and establish relationships with people on and outside of the creative team. They will be the conduit for communication between the Creative, Account Management, Production teams and other facets of the company to make ideation and execution a seamless process. He/she should have a solid understanding of the creative team’s skill sets, individual interests and goals to assign projects according to individual’s strengths and areas for growth. He/she should also proactively identify opportunities to improve communication between teams and providing a foundation to do the best work we can and be thought leaders for our clients.
- Filter incoming asks for proper information to brief Existing Account projects (specs, assets, brand guidelines, context, etc.)
- Manage all projects from inception to completion and facilitate communication for existing accounts
- Engage key internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure feasibility and optimization of ideas
- Build out timelines, break out a phased approach for projects when necessary, and schedule check-ins for internal teams
- Establish priorities for team and communicate most pressing items while not letting other items fall through the cracks
- Be the touch point for communication between Account Management, Creative, and Production teams on all projects for existing accounts
- Work with the VP of Creative and Account Management leads to identify opportunities to grow partnerships on key accounts
- Develop process and leverage existing process, identifying areas for improvement on process, function, and communication across teams
- BA Degree
- Fluency with Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Well versed in the information, assets and timing necessary across various types of projects
- Ability to build out timelines, breakout a phased approach to projects and scheduleinternal reviews for creative teams
- Ability to establish relationships across the Account Management team and work as a partner in pushing the work forward
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly through email and in-person
- Ability to grow a basic understanding of Media and Sponsorship assets and properties and how our business works
- Intuitive and takes initiative, the type of person that comes with solutions rather than problems
- Anticipates/prepares for next steps, engages people into the process that add value and influence outcomes, etc.
- Detail oriented; understands and pays attention to nuances
- Appliesexperience and knowledge from previous projects to new projects to increase efficiencies and effectiveness along the way
- A deep investment and interest in the work – needs to be proud of the process and output, must care
- Not only traffics and keeps a status, but understands the work and strives for the best possible outcome
- Adaptable; can role with the punches and tweak approach to project when necessary
- Strengths in prioritization and time management