Title : Project Manager
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Duration : 12monthscontract
Must be willing to travel50% to 70% travel both US and international (Motorola Solutions Inc. will reimburse for travel expenses but candidate has to pay for travel out of pocket to be reimbursed)
• Experience: 5 - 7years.
• PMP - Many of their customer contracts require it (will look at candidates that are working on it but it must be on their resume with estimated completion date)
• Customer facing EXP
• Moldable - wear many hats and put out many fires
• Previous experience with network or RF implementations, DAS P25-ASTRO, LMR (will look at ex ENG for Verizon/ATT)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to obtain security clearance if they already have it that is a major Plus (Please include on the resume)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The role requires a candidate to manage the implementation of RF solutions for a portfolio of federal customers.
• The candidate will be responsible for managing multiple Projects at once from Start to finish for customer engagement, stakeholder management, project schedule, budget, project deliverables and overall coordination of all pre and post-delivery efforts.
• Primary responsibilities include being the sole POC for any project related questions, coordination of technical teams responsible for product installation as well as pre-install site surveys and post-install customer service and retention efforts.
• This customer portfolio requires extensive travel across CONUS and the successful candidate must be capable of obtaining a federal security clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Active security clearance
• Project management related certifications