Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
- Collaborate closely with product owners and stakeholders to develop an understanding of business goals, processes and product vision.
- Drive the delivery of strategic solutions, system enhancements, and third party software implementations through an Agile, iterative process.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to determine project priorities, timelines and deliverables.
- Serve as a Scrum Master for the development teams and facilitate scrum meetings - stand-up, grooming, sprint planning, retrospective, etc.
- Identify and manage project issues/risks, and handle project communications.
- Track and communicate team achievements and progress of release/sprint.
- Manage the team’s Agile process and drive continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Expert knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and hands-on experience with Agile including facilitating scrum meetings.
- Strong understanding of the full project life cycle from inception to closing.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and prioritizing competing requests.
- Experience in leading and driving the delivery of technology projects.
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills, and skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
- Self-starter, quick learner, detail-oriented, and proactive in completing responsibilities.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical background.
- PMP, CSM, CSP or equivalent certification.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience in vendor management and third party software integrations.
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.