- Responsibilities include project management and leadership of a project team, client development and project execution (preliminary engineering, detailed engineering, construction, start up, close out).
- Required project management skills include scope, schedule and budget management.
- The ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project using professionals located in multiple offices.
- Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and suppliers.
- Contractor and Construction management skills are required.
- Minimum 5years of project management experience
- Minimum 10 years Life Science experience
•B.S. in Engineering is preferred, but consideration may be given to other project management related degrees based on actual project experience.