LAND PROJECT MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for overseeing entitlement and land development activity for several Lennar communities in Central California.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and coordinate with outside consultants including land planners, engineers, and landscape architects, in preparation of requiredconstruction plans and applications
- Provide due diligence support for new land acquisitions, including assistance with the preparation of development budgets and timelines
- Oversee entitlement approvals when needed, such as approval of construction plans, zoning, and plats
- Assist with the establishment of HOAs and serve as a liaison or board member.
- Support the Sales and Operations teams as needed during the life of a community
- Oversee all development budgeting and continually reviews all accounting.
- Oversee all development purchasing activities, including bidding, contracting, and invoice processing
- Obtain all required development permits from local jurisdictions and assist with the issuance of building permits as needed
- Oversee the timely construction of all development infrastructure.
- Gain timely acceptance of all development infrastructure in order to reduce posted surety and procure any reimbursements owed
- Oversee the compliance of the Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPPP) program during land development activities
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Seven (7) – nine (9) years of related experience, including strong experience in land development
- High school diploma or GEDrequired
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Strong financial and budgeting background
- Supporting experiencerequired in development agreements, reimbursement agreements, purchase and sales contracts, and entitlement matters
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PC skills, and MS Project scheduling
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Local real estate knowledge helpful
- Strong work ethic
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player