Our client, a leading medical surgical device company in PA is looking for a Project Manager to oversee planning, implementation and tracking of objectives for a highly visible Project Charter. They will serve as a Project Lead for this Charter overseeing a team of end users, internal employees and consultants.
*Position is based in the Allentown, PA area. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Well established company that has been around for a while and improves the lives of patients
- Salary + bonus, Great benefits
- Highly visible role within the organization
- Opportunity to be a "change agent", make an impact and revolutionize business
- Flexibility and autonomy
If you have:
- B.A. /B.S. in management, computer science, supply chain/logistics or equivalent required.
- Led extensive projects is most important
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of previous project management experience in a regulated industry. (medical device preferred would consider pharmaceutical)
- Previous experience in operations, logistics or supply chain required.
- Previous SAP experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with Operations- supply chain, logistics, shipping and receiving
- Experience working with a 3rdparty liaison/consultant
- Must be able to travel 40%