Project Manager / Lead - New tech marketing, content and user engagement
- Aetna is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the launch the new user engagement focus.
- This is a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- As a leader on our team, you will be responsible for managing the timelines, deliverables and budget for a high-profile project that stretches across Marketing capabilities, including Agency, Marketing Tech, Media, Social, and Marketing Analytics.
- Additionally, this role will collaborate within Aetna with the Product and Program leads, as well as outside partners who play a critical in product development
Planning & Budget Management:
- Orchestrating a cross-capability execution plan for DTC acquisition and B2B Plan Sponsor engagement (but not limited to):
- · Build resource and allocation models across Marketing Capabilities
- · Manage and maintain marketing budgets across marketing channels
- · Identify and flag project risks and socialize to stakeholders
- · Deliver monthly reporting on key milestones and progress
- Participates in the Institutionalization of effective cross-functional Project Management Office discipline across enterprise .
- Display a strong knowledge of Aetna's Marketing and Sales organizations, and how those organizations can integrate most effectively with channel partners within Aetna.
- Lead project management efforts and align with peers in Product and outside partners on delivery and management of all marketing deliverables.
- Drive adherence to deadlines, using inter-dependent project planning tools and daily communication/check-ins with capability leads on progress, including gap/solution management and solving for cross-capability dependencies
- Align Marketing deliverables with the product/marketing roadmap, leading an ongoing stream of releases, where marketing would support messaging and content.
- Understand and anticipate lead times for development needs, and negotiate barriers to progress within Aetna
- Lead team members in identifying synergies and opportunities across projects to leverage resources & maximize outcomes.
- Orchestrating daily cross-capability check-ins, follow-ups and problem-resolution
- Knowledge of agile product development principles and alignment with Marketing deliverables.
- May manage, coach and mentor
- Serves as Business group lead or SME
- 10+ years of Project management experience.
- Experience managing complex project teams required.
- Experience working with Marketing capabilities (Analytics, Technology, Product, Experience) and channels (direct mail, email, media, etc.) required.
- Experience in consumer-facing health tech a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management/Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired