5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 270691
Location: Lansing, MI
Desired Skill Set:
COBIT, ITIL, Project Management
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
• Project management on a variety of high visibility projects across multiple agencies supported by the PMO.
• Full range of project management activities including, but not limited to, completing project documentation in accordance with SUITE, meeting with project sponsors, evaluating risks and developing appropriate mitigation plans, identification of issues and appropriate escalation, managing diverse project teams, facilitating resolution of project issues, and coordinating inter-project schedules to achieve successful project completion.
Required / Desired Skills
• Working knowledge of SUITE processes at the State of Michigan Required2Years.
• Managing multiple concurrent projects Required5Years.
• Documented project communications with Director level and above level personnel Required2Years.
• SIGMA project experience especially regarding internal controls (to assist with MICWRAP project) Desired2Years.
• Documented experience in successfully managing Information Technology (IT) projects (full project lifecycle) Required3Years.
• Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budgetRequired5Years.
• Recent experience in managing IT projects (preferably within a government environment) Required5Years.
• Documented ability in creating and managing comprehensive project plans utilizing project management flows and tools Required5Years.
• Experienced in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English Required5Years.
• Knowledge and understanding of the IT Governance Framework – COBIT Desired
• Knowledge and understanding of Information TechnologyInfrastructure Library (ITIL) Required.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.