5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 260180
Location: Lansing, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, PMP, Project Management, SCRUM
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Role: Project Manager 1
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Project Manager for MDHHS - Candidate would interview within the first week of the posting and start the next week, so candidate needs to be available within that timeframe.
client is requesting a Project Manager to provide project management and support services for the implementation of client - Free Range - IBM Rational Tools End of Life Migration to NGDI project and other infrastructure and application upgrade projects.
This senior project manager will be working on projects under the oversight of technology and database support area of DTMB/client.
This position will specifically run complex IT projects that are prioritized and assigned by the Free Range client program area. Strong IT project management skills and Agile Scrum methodology is required to run and manage several scrum teams. This resource must have the ability to work in a matrix organization and must have good interpersonal skills to interact with multiple teams (in house development team, vendors teams, infrastructure teams and business stakeholders).
Job requires a skillset with a mix of infrastructure/SDLC project management and strong vendor management skills.
• Knowledge of State of client PMM''s process (or comparable PM practices) Required 5 Years
• Knowledge of State of client Project Management (SUITE) processes (or comparable processes) Required 5 Years
• Ability to handle multiple projects with sizes ranging from small to Enterprise wide (from $100k to over $2mil projects) Required 5 Years
• Government experience Highly desired 2 Years
• PMP Certified Highly desired 2 Years
• Project Management of deployment, development, expr with Agile Scrum Required 2 Years
• Project Management experience working with multiple vendors and multiple project teams Highly desired 5 Years
• Experience writing Statement of Work and Change Notices to contracts Highly desired 3 Years
• MUST have experience working in a PMO environment Required 3 Years
• US Citizenship Required
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.