We are open to considering any location in the U.S. for the right candidate.
Do you want to be part of a company that is seeking to partner with insurance startups who are disrupting the industry and changing the way consumers experience insurance?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
- Do you seek out opportunities to affect change in a big way?
- Are you driven and inspired by the prospect of being a part of something unique in the industry?
- Do you find yourself living and thriving in "organized chaos" most days?
If this sounds familiar, Munich Re Digital Partners (MRDP) might be the perfect fit for you!
Digital Partners collaborates closely with insurance start-ups and digital verticals, working with them to develop scalable and sustainable insurance businesses. We operate with a global mandate to build a more engaging insurance proposition. We aim to be the fastest and most flexible insurance partner for digital disruptors.
Munich Re Digital Partners (MRDP) is currently seeking a Project Manager to manage all aspects of the onboarding process for the insurance start-ups with whom MRDP will partner.
- Manage all aspects of the onboarding process for digital partners using agile and iterative project management methodologies
- Use flexible project management tools to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
- Manage the specific product activities to help move toward the required architecture and support technology architecture relevant to our digital partners
- Analyze specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
- Coordinate delivery of technology, process, and organizational changes to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our digital partners
- Provide guidance to others on the team on day-to-day activities
- Manage large scale strategic projects including acquisition and operational set up of new carriers in the US. Requires ownership of interaction with board members, internal teams, external vendors (legal, actuarial, consultants and brokers). As well as managing budget
- Manage vendors ensuring effective relationship management and execution of deliverables on time
- Define, document and rollout processes for the US delivery team. Continuously ensure processes are being followed
- Manage senior stakeholders across US projects– including locally in the US, UK and Munich
- Ensure global team updates/issues are regularly, effectively and efficiently communicated to the head of the US business
- Ensure effective Relationship management of insurtech's during onboarding phase – mainly with Insuretch CEO's and other c-levels
- Manage and coordinate external parties including Claims TPA's and external fronting companies.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills/capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of project management experience; preferred – some agile PM experience
- Preferred – experience working with start-ups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative thinking
- Willing to travel (10%) as needed
- Enjoy being a team player and engaging in the back and forth of creating entirely new products and business models
- Enjoys working in an environment where change is the only constant