Job Description and essential tasks:
* Provide project management services for the implementation of Enterprise Portal, Collaboration and Mobile solutions.
* Execute project management processes and ensure that required project deliverables are completed on-time and with quality (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.)
* Prepare weekly status reports that include project issues, risks, milestones, decisions and status.
* Manage issues, risks and escalations as needed
* Facilitate steering committee meetings with senior leaders and key stakeholders
* Manage project budget financials within approved funding
* Provide day-to-day oversight on the project team and systems implementer tasks and actions
* Minimum of 8 years IT project/program management experience
* Prior project delivery experience with Enterprise intranet portal and mobile solutions
* Demonstrated ability in delivering projects on-time, on-budget and with agreed scope
* Strong working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
* Strong ability to effectively manage project issues and drive decisions
* PMP certification desired
* Very strong client relationship, stakeholder management and vendor management skills required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, stakeholder management and diplomacy skills
* Solid technology background in SharePoint, web technologies, mobile application development and related technologies is highly desired
* Experience in GxP or regulated environments is desired