Consolo, a WellSky company is hiring for a Project Manager in the Lexington, KY area. The Project Manager filling this role will join our Hospice & Palliative team and will oversee software implementation and integration projects with Enterprise clients and ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established goals/objectives, schedules and budget. This position will be responsible for the successful delivery of Consolo services to our clients. The Project Manager will plan with our client’s and internal team to ensure their tasks are clearly identified and completed to support overall project success. This position will also entail account management tasks for assigned clients, working closely with our business unit operations management for ongoing account reviews and renewals as applicable.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Responsible as the Consolo primary point of contact to specific client for assigned implementation project activities.
- Creates project schedules based on defined scope and assigned resources.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and making revisions as needed to keep overall project on time and on budget.
- Effectively facilitates team and client meetings.
- Oversees the accurate preparation and completion of project financials and reporting.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in best practices and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations which may require working outside normal work hours to accommodate clients in other time zones.
- Regular written and oral communication with client.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization, and objectives.
- Keeps the team informed of project status and changes within the organization.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities and participate in new opportunities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- PMP certification desired
- Supply Chain experiencedesired
- SaaS software and product development experience
- Six Sigma Lean Professional or equivalent experiencedesired
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Process improvement experience that resulted in quantifiable results is desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage expectations and handling conflict required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Microsoft Project
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.