Kiewit Building Group is currently seeking a Project Manager. This position is a job site management position and typically assumes responsibility for the administrative and technical aspects of constructing a project.
• Budget and schedule development and maintenance
• Assuring quality control, contract compliance and administration
• Project administration systems management and management of assigned job site personnel.
• Also will be responsible for administering safety programs and maintaining good owner relations.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspects of managing commercial construction projects with a proven track record of successful outcomes.
• Undergraduate degree in construction engineering, construction management or a related degree
• Ability to understand project scheduling and cost control, and to read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings
• Work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done
• Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong organization/time management skills
• Travel and relocation may be required
Position Locations across the US: DC, NE, TX, CO, AK and HI
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining.
Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
Requisition ID: 78136