The Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating activities within the Installation group relating to Projects, Work Orders and Change Orders to ensure its services are provided accurately and on time, and that these services meet or exceed client expectations. The Project Manager is accountable for the overall success of all their assigned Kastle projects.
To that end, the Project Manager interacts directly with the client to ensure Kastle has a full understanding of the client’s needs and expectations, that the client is fully educated on the solution being provided by Kastle, and that any on-site requirements of Kastle are communicated to the client to ensure a successful installation.
Leading to and during the service implementation, the Project Manager provides a single point of contact for building and/or tenant representatives, and the installation team, to ensure timely and accurate sharing of information to support smooth and efficient system installations.
The Project Manager is also responsible for tracking budgets and resources on individual projects, as well as impact to the entire Program Management Office. This is NOT an IT position.
- Act as project liaison between Kastle departments and client during implementation, effectively managing, coordinating and communicating the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, through coordination and attendance at client /department meetings and briefings and/or phone calls and e-mails
- Initiate and conduct the contract review and implementation process, and generate follow-up proposals and contract amendments as warranted
- Initiate and conduct security system consultation and other services in response to customer requests
- Generate project schedules, provide progress reports on project status, and generate turn-on documents, billing adjustments and invoicing directions for accounting to ensure progress billing and final billing is performed on a timely basis
- Confer with Kastle departments, building and tenant representatives to discuss issues and facilitate solutions to eliminate delays, assess progress and discuss needed changes
- Regularly and consistently solicit feedback and information to identify any potential barriers to timely execution of the project, such as construction delays or changes
- Revise project schedules to determine personnel and materials requirements and priorities
- Provide client training on Kastle systems
- Provide Client Services with training on client specifications and rules, lead building walk-through and resolve remaining hand-off issues
- Maintain complete documentation on the project directory and compile a complete dossier of the project record for turn-over to Customer Service
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable in Kastle services, technology as well as internal processes and procedures
- All other duties as reasonably assigned
- 5 or more years successful experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and processes for providing project management support
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Strong critical thinking skills: able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to perform detailed work, being careful about detail and being thorough in completing tasks Ability to effectively develop goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish those goals
- Demonstrated ability to represent Kastle in a polished and professional manner to customers and the public in person, in writing and via telephone
- Demonstrated exceptional speaking and active listening skills, conveying information effectively and giving full attention and taking time to understand what others are saying
- Ability to cooperate, being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, supportive attitude
- Ability to come up with relevant and creative ideas, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution
- Demonstrated self-composure, adaptability, persistence, a high tolerance for stress and unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications, to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Outlook to facilitate business processes.
- Ability to travel frequently by automobile or public transportation.
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation and drug screening.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security, as well as client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site.
- Must be at least 18years of age to apply.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and/or nights when required.