- Provide superior client service
- Provide superior employee management
- Contribute to the growth of the company
- Enhance own professional and personal skills
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Upon award of a project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Management Committee and Region Manager.
- Assist Management Committee and Region Manager in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist Team Lead in informing client of issues affecting relocation and develop process for facilities training and space turnover.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- 5-7 years of practical experience for Accounts and 5+ years of practical experience for Markets in a project administration preferred
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software