We are currently seeking a Project Manager (PM) to join our Corporate Solutions team in McLean, VA. The PM will perform high-profile, dynamic, fast-paced commercial real estate design and construction projects. Candidates should have Complex Corporate Interiors experience. Project types involve award-winning spaces for a financial services/technology firm. This position will be based at the Client’s corporate campus. The JLL Project and Development Services team provides end-to-end project management services including all accounting and auditing functions associated with the capital projects and the use of dynamic real-time project management software platform.
The Project Management Team is comprised of a National Lead, Regional Lead, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators working as an integrated team with other JLL Service Providers in Facility Management, Engineering, Space Planning and Move Management. This individual will deliver project management supervision over assigned client projects, provide superior client service, contribute to the growth of the company and enhance personal and professional skills.
- Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Request For Proposals (“RFPs”)
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist the Local Project Development Services team in meeting Adjusted Gross Margin (“AGM”) targets on a Regional and National level, as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Project Development Services technology, as required for assigned projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience – or a combination of relevant work experience, education, or an equivalent Military experience.
- Experience in construction management or real estate, preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- LEED, AIA, PE, PMP certification, preferred.