This role works as part of the Project Team, assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project work on a client account.
- Support project executives on all projects of all size and complexity Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Conduct, document, and communicate all meetings notes (weekly meeting, projectkick-off meetings, etc.)
- Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Coordinate activities of consultants, contractors and sub-contractor
- Pre-qualify consultants, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure qualifications are in order (certificate of insurance, security clearances, contractor orientation documents, liciences, etc.)
- Interact and negotiate with consultants, contractors and subcontractors
- Interact and maintain positive working relationships with other JLL teams including accounting, facility management, CMMS and energy teams.
- Assist in the utility rebate application process as warranted by project type.
- Prepare/update project status reports, request process purchase orders and invoices, update data in OVP for tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Conduct inspection visits and document, communicate, and resolve all items completed that deviate from issued criteria.
- Complete or work with the projecct co-ordinator for all administrative tasks related to project delivery, execution and closeout.
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
- Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee (not applicable to Accounts).
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Ability to prepare and track budgets
- Understanding of technical requirements for a business relocation
- Familiarity and ability to read architectural, electrical, mechanical and structural drawings
- Familiarity and ability to complete (desktop) assessments of projects related to energy consumming assets.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Hold a valid Canadian drivers licience
- 5 - 10 years practical experience in a project construction management required
- 5 years experience working on energy prjects as asset.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Organizational skills and ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written, verbal communication and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented