Project Manager - On-site
- Work on assignment with the engineering, maintenance, and procurement team to manage ongoing plant projects. These projects may include: new construction, complete process / packaging lines, stand- alone equipment, equipment design and procurement, upgrading existing lines and equipment for process improvement.
- Work in all areas of HVAC, Plumbing, piping, and process equipment.
- Managing sub-contractors and schedulingwork withcontractors and on-site employees to meet deadlines and shutdown schedules.
- Work withother engineers to provide engineered designs, layouts, PE stamped drawings.
- Procurement of bids from outside contractors for projects as needed to support the on-site organization.
- Controlling project cost based on provided budgets for projects.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 5+ years of project management, budgeting, design, and working withcontractors on similar equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- This position will be approximately 40 to 55 hours per week. Some work can be completed off site based on current work load and tentative project schedules. Occasional weekends required for shutdown projects.