The CompanyWith 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in thedevelopment of design deliverables.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- Knowledge of fixed equipment (pressure vessels, tanks, piping, structural)
- BS Mechanical, chemical, civil engineering, or construction management
- 5 or more years’ experience in refinery or chemical industrial environments
- Field experience
- Excellent budget and time management skills
- Experience with fixed equipment (pressure vessels, tanks, piping, structural
- Experience managing contractors
- Experience managing third party engineering firms (ex. Engineering studies or evaluations)
- Knowledge of Management of Change (MOC) process
- Prior Experience with SAP
- Willingness to work overtime and occasional weekend, including a turnaround
- PE Licensure
- PMP Certified
- API Certifications (510,570,653)
- NACE Corrosion Technologist Certification
- Knowledge of ASME BPVC, B31.3 B31.1
- Knowledge of API Standards
Relocation is not offered. Must be willing to move at own expense.