$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
This position provides management for the delivery of multiple projects within budget and schedule, including leading multi-disciplined project delivery teams in the development of construction drawings and specifications in accordance with client requirements. Reporting directly to the Operations Lead, this position also requires direct interface with Federal Government clients, specifically the Seattle Corp of Engineers and NAVFAC Northwest.
• Responsible for delivering large and/or multiple projects, on time, within budget and to agreed specifications and providing effective, skilled project management to help reduce the costs of delivering projects.
• Leads team in the project execution to accomplish project commitments and timing.
• Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
• Functions as a team lead for projects including acting as the liaison to internal departments as needed, and as a single point of contact with clients.
• Manages large and often multiple projects and participates in corporate initiatives to assist in meeting the company's goals.
• Ensures that project deliverables satisfy project requirements.
• Assesses project requirements, while developing and recommending a sound approach or application to meet the needs of the project and client.
• Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders, and conducts status review meetings among project team members and clients.
• Develops cost proposals to respond to client requests.
• Manages and enhances project quality by providing ideas and suggestions to the team aimed at improving the effectiveness of their role, and of the project activities in general.
• Determines, monitors and reviews costs, operational budgets, schedules and staffing requirements for project teams.
• Responsible for ongoing financial reporting throughout project execution.
• Plan, organize, and staff key field positions.
• Mentors and trains clients, vendors and team members in project management methods, procedures and activities.
• United States Citizenship
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architecture.
• Professional Registration (PE or RA).
• 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Architecture, Engineering, or Construction organization.
• Strong working knowledge of building design and construction, systems/components and technology, construction drawings and specifications, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal/relational skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple task and IDIQ contracts is key experience.
• Self-starter and leader capable of selling and executing work.
• Team player able to foster the respect of peers and subordinates as well as interface with other offices and lines of business.
• Working kowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project.
Valid Through: 2019-11-13