Manages all aspects of project and provides a single point of contact for the projects. Leads/manages multiple medium to large size projects, leveraging advanced project management tools to deliver results. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Manages all aspects of project and provides a single point of contact for the projects.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing changes.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assists in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- Effective relationship building skills required.
Complexity of Work:
- All employees are expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organizational-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position: World Class Service Orientation: Includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill, and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
- Adaptability: Includes teamwork and flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities including adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
- Essential Job Requirements: Includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting the work environment, including maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): Includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements, and budgetary constraints.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in assigned area. Experience crating and maintaining a project plan from inception through completion.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk to various locations throughout the facility to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person.
- Must have own transportation to travel to multiple sites if applicable.
- Working Conditions: The person in this position spends most of the time indoors in air-conditioned areas.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.