Project Manager ITD II
5 - 7 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Manages moderately complex projects. Leads/manages small to medium sized projects. Manages project budget, schedule, scope, quality and risk to achieve business objective.
- Interfaces with ITD program manager/director in the definition of project.
- Develops project charter and tracks performance to charter.
- Leads communication and change management for all levels of the affected organizations.
- Needs assessment, requirements planning and management, assists in user acceptance testing (UAT) design and evaluation.
- Ensures appropriate project plans are developed, scope and deliverable defined, resources secured and expectations are set.
- Monitors and reviews work plans; assesses implications of schedule changes.
- Provides team leads with the tools to complete deliverables.
- Works flow analysis, project discovery and business case preparation.
- Provides technology vendor management and oversight during project life-cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), or Certificate in Project Management from an accredited college preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Within the scope of the job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- A minimum of 4 years of project management experience is required.
- Experience working in a technical environment and healthcare organization is preferred.
- Additional project management experience may offset the degree requirement.
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC, normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.