Project Manager - IT / Telecommunications Domain
We are looking for Project Manager - IT / Telecommunications Domain for our client in Seattle, WA / Redmond, WA
Job Title: Project Manager - IT / Telecommunications Domain
Job Location: Seattle, WA / Redmond, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- US/Onshore presence required in the Redmond/Seattle area
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business (major in Computing) or telecommunications discipline; or Information Technology (software)
- Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in a related field
- Minimum of five years of project management experience (with 2years of US based experience) within IT/Telecommunications Industry or exception granted by Alcatel-Lucent based on assessment.
Project Management Experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
- Strong Project Management, Program Management, and Technical Delivery experiencerequired.
- Prior knowledge and successful experience delivering technology solutions to all levels within an organization
- Prior knowledge and experience with delivering solutions that consider system performance, usability, scalability, and overall operational/maintenance costs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working directly with both business and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage third-party vendors contributing to projects
- Prior knowledge and successful experience leading/managing internal process/quality teams and identifying and facilitating process/quality improvements.
- Experience in executing program and operations reviews to various internal and external audiences
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and problem solving in stressful situations
- Proven use of sound judgement and decisive decision-making skills
- Possess solid analytical/problem solving abilities
- Business skills normally required to perform complex team oriented tasks
- Able to work independently with no supervision
- Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Experience working in a customer facing role
General and Technical Experience Requirements:
- Preferred NetAct experience
- Microsoft (emphasis on Word, Excel & Access, and Project)
- Software Testing and Verification