- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in developing the detailed project plans and daily activities of the project team members as well as performing as an individual contributor.
- Lead the activities of assigned projects, including database requirements, product release schedules, product rollout plans, production, operations, and technical activities.
- Track priorities, activities, issues, and progress across the Everi organization.
- Contribute to and review the project proposal or plan to determine time frame, resourcing implications, funding limitations, and operating procedures.
- Design project activities.
- Coordinate a small team of specialists to implement project tasks.
- Direct the activities of on-site and off-site consultants.
- Provide interface and maintain relationships with other contributors to the project.
- May negotiate minor changes to project specifications/scope with the sponsor/client.
- Contribute to setting project evaluation parameters.
- Design, develop, and deliver effective business applications.
- Manage application design through the various lifecycle stages, from business need through design and delivery.
- Manage multiple parallel projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Unravel, define, and document complex business requirements and processes.
- Review and assess vendor proposals.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Collaborate with developers, quality assurance, production support, and account teams to provide technical direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Document technical requirements.
- Develop and oversee project plans and implement change control procedures.
- Facilitate code reviews, software design sessions, and architectural reviews.
- Participate in technical advisory roles as required.
- Ensure effective handoff to operations for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree information systems or related certification and experience.
Job Knowledge / Minimum Work Experience:
- 2-5 years in a business analyst/project management role in a complex business and systems environment.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical project manager or project leader in an online commerce or software venue.
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
Computer / Technical Skills:
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating systems environments.
- Experience with various project planning tools.