We are looking for Project Manager for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Support the Project Manager, PMO Operations and govern the Project Management processes and tools.
- Monitor Projects as needed to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Analyze data and project information to identify efficiencies and opportunities.
- Develop status reports and metrics to team or senior management.
- Faciliate and coordinate project meetings, reviews and forums.
- Train and support on department's tools and processes.
- Should have 2-4 years of Project Management Experience (combination of project analyst/manager)
- Strong oral and written communications skills, ability to develop and maintain business/technical documentation, and strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers, project teams, and all levels of management.
- Small and large group discussion facilitation across a wide variety of audiences.
- Able to work effectively with remote team members.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and priorities.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration.
- Previous experience in Medical Device or FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development, and contract management.
- Advanced SharePoint and workflow skills.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- CPM or PMP desired