INTERMEDIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Alutiiq is seeking an Intermediate Project Manager to support our contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Security and Integrity (OSI). The Intermediate Project Manager reports to the Alutiiq On-Site Supervisor and provides on-site project management support services for OSI-related projects and initiatives to ensure that OSI projects fulfill requirements and specifications, are completed within defined schedule, and are completed within defined cost parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business process modeling & reengineering support.
- Develop DHS and USCIS specific project initiation documents, including Project Charters and Project Management Plans, to define roles, responsibilities, project scope, operational activities, and governance structure.
- Project Change Control support to ensure specific product or service changes are introduced in a controlled and coordinated manner.
- Project Risk management, quality management, communications management, portfolio management.
- Project scheduling support.
- Integrated Project Team facilitation, organizational assessments, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Prepare and present white papers and progress reports; assist management with analysis of costs, schedules, and performance of the work.
- Project budgetary projection development process.
- External service provider work order and package development.
- Five (5) years of work experience relevant to the duties and responsibilities of the position
- US Citizenship is required in accordance with the requirements of the above referenced federal government contract
- Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance eligibility; Must undergo drug screening and pre-employment background investigations and obtain favorable pre-employment USCIS Entry on Duty (EOD) and Suitability Determinations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Management, Accounting, Economics, or related field, or a High School Diploma
- Strong analytical skills regarding security operations
- Demonstrated ability to produce detailed and independent written correspondence in order to communicate policy requirements
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Ability to think logically and work effectively within group settings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision; but within a team environment
- Ability to receive general guidance and instructions from a supervisor or via established standard operating procedures, and act upon them with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with database software applications.
- Excellent typing skills and professional telephone and e-mail etiquette.
Salary varies depending on experience.
JOB ID: 3003-183