Virtual / Travel
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 175 days ago
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented Engagement Manager. Engagement Manager will assist the Administrative Office of the US Courts deploy Office 365 Pro Plus, Skype For Business, OneDrive and Outlook. This is a customer-facing position that will require travel throughout the United States for the next 18-24 months. Exceptional customer service and communications skills are required.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Manage all project administrative activities of multiple simultaneous projects
• Work directly with the court point of contact and IT Manager to schedule and execute all migration project activities
• Proactively identify significant project risks, develop mitigation strategies, escalate to leadership, and implement approved mitigation steps
• Provide internal and external project status reporting, ensuring all stakeholders receive the required level of detail.
• Actively lead status meetings with the court and project teams.
• Exceptional customer support, negotiation and communication skills
• Knowledgeable in Office365, Skype for Business, Outlook and One Drive.
• Ability to facilitate in-person and via Skype with a high level of effectiveness
• Strong customer relationship and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail-oriented, independent and able to adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to work collaboratively and enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment
• Proven record of accomplishment in managing multiple projects/multiple presentation deadlines at one time
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
• Candidate must be clearable for a federal government background clearance.
• Bachelor degree and at least 4 years of demonstrated project management work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Extreme attention to detail, producing highly professional documentation and deliverables, paying diligent attention to timely follow-through and teamwork.
• Experience with Office 365 deployments
• Experience with MS Project and MS Project Server
• Experience with Lotus Notes migrations would be a plus.
• Willing and able to travel up to 100%, as necessary.
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: