Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 43 days ago
A Project Manager, Integrated Marketing manages of a portfolio of integrated projects that span all strategic marketing areas and executes campaigns strategies and other integrated project objectives to reach desired results. Develop project plans and schedules to match stakeholder requirements; identify and resolve issues; communicate status, drive implementation, and serve as a liaison between stakeholders, operations and vendors.
1. Participate in the development and execution of campaign strategies and framework, and have a clear understanding of integrated campaign KPIs, objectives, target audiences and deliverables.
2. Ensure seamless execution of campaigns and projects, including schedules, kickoff, reviews/approvals, compliance review and production.
4. Collaborate with others to provide cross-campaign oversight to ensure alignment and continuity of integrated campaign tactics. Ensure appropriate communication traffic cross all campaigns.
5. Capture all integrated campaign creative feedback and work with agency and internal creative to implement changes.
6. Oversee integrated marketing calendar and ensure it is updated regularly and shared out broadly to all partners.
7. Partner with key stakeholders across the organization including lifecycle marketing, media, CRM, phoenix.edu, operations, legal and finance to ensure collaboration on all integrated projects.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Minimal travel may be required.
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to sit for long periods of time throughout an eight-hour period. Must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment and able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to move throughout the facility, communicate with others, and detect or exchange information or ideas. The incumbent may be required to perform functions which require the manual operation of general office productivity and equipment. Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified individuals with disabilities.