- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads or subordinate project/ construction managers.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and A/E contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on‐site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigatepotentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Four yearengineeringdegree or equivalent
- Five or more years) experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management required.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Must be skilled in business.
Job ID 2017-4634