We challenge you to join our Philips Imaging Systems team as an experienced Project Manager in the Central California area (San Jose, Fresno, Bakersfield). The Imaging Systems business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
The aim of your job is to manage the installations of Philips Imaging Systems equipment within an assigned geographic territory. Travel within zone 75% with periodic overnight travel.. Plan, direct and monitor project implementations from inception through delivery and equipment installation to meet revenue targets and cost objectives. Effectively manage project cycle time and inventory. Manage customer relationship to maximize customer satisfaction. Position involves extensive interaction with all levels of management both within Philips (e.g. Sales, Service, Order Management, Business Units) and the client organization. Organize interdepartmental activities to ensure on-time project completion and customer turnover.
Primary liaison between Imaging Systems customers and Philips internal organizations for each assigned projects. Responsibilities include:
- Gather information from the customer needed by Philips teams for project planning (including site drawings, delivery requirements, permits and licenses, etc.).
- Keep the customer informed of progress/status of the project within the Philips organization. Consult with the customer, and their contractor and architects, on room layouts and design. Answer customer questions on technical and environmental requirements of Philips equipment.
- Ensure customer site readiness for installation of Imaging systems equipment, Including X-ray, MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine systems.
- Perform regular site visits to monitor project progress and evaluate customer site against Philips requirements and internal site readiness checklists.
- Coordinate with Philips teams to ensure required resources are in place to complete the project installation and equipment turnover.
- Monitor progress of the project to key timelines. Work with customer to keep projects on track
- Forecast revenue timing for assigned projects
- Achieve revenue target within an assigned area or group of projects
- Minimize overall project cycle time and inventory and maximized customer satisfaction
- Assist Sales with Order Acquisition (goal 33% of time)
Reporting to the Implementation Operations, Senior Manager, you will be a member of the Installation team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. This is a virtual based position and will require at least 75% travel.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills, preferably with PM certification
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in the Project Management or Construction Management fields.
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments and organizational levels with ability to instill confidence in all situations. This includes customer management, Customer contractors, Architects, and internal Philips organizations.
- Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision
- Excellent time management, analytical and listening skills
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS office suite and Auto CAD files.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer requirements
- Travel required within assigned zone and infrequently outside zone
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.