Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan's Key Results
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more technical areas (automation, analytics, etc.) to move projects past technical roadblocks.
- Demonstrate Ryan's core values by creating a positive, accountable work environment for a growing, entrepreneurial team.
- Communicate timely, concise and engaging communications with stakeholders and leadership throughout the project lifecycle and at all levels of the organizations.
- Drive excellence by continuously soliciting feedback from internal clients and stakeholders.
- Foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure commitment and drive project success.
- Manage vendors from selection through contract negotiation to close out.
- Responsible for the execution of a portfolio of greenfield projects, ensuring expectations for scope, schedule and budget are met.
- Guide the analysis of tax data requirements and client information systems in complex projects, while minimizing the impact to our clients and their IT organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree or master's degree in software engineering, information systems or computer science is strongly preferred. Other STEM degrees with relevant work experience or coursework are also encouraged to apply.
Key experiences include:
- A proven track record of delivering and managing multiple successful enterprise-grade automation solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or deployment of one or more enterprise software application is a plus.
- Exposure to modern enterprise applications, and their interfaces (APIs and GUIs).
- Exposure to low-code Business Process Management (BPM) solutions and their interaction with RPA is a strong differentiator.
- Exposure to in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Agile Scrum, and DevOps methods. Ability to determine and deploy best methodology for the scale and requirements of the application.
- Knowledge of tax, compliance or accounting processes and applications is a strong plus.
- Five years or more of implementation, consulting or technology project management.