You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
This position is responsible for managing all phases and activities associated with technical infrastructure solution projects engaged by technical delivery consultants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages, oversees, and directs project teams including setting priorities, scheduling, coordinating, and the reporting of team activities. Coordinates resource schedules with other practice teams, business units, and 3rd party contractors to orchestrate and plan the activities for assigned projects.
• Provides weekly and monthly reporting on all project deliverables, schedule, and cost. Prepares kick-off meeting, project plans, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, action items, issue logs, risk assessments, documents business decisions, and facilitates necessary project team meetings on assigned projects. Maintains close, professional relationships and close collaboration with client and partner project managers and key project staff/stakeholders.
• Works to develop best practices for project management disciplines and communicate with and develop business partnerships with Sirius Practice Leaders to instill professional project management disciplines in all Sirius delivered projects.
• Manages all project management deliverables that support scope management, quality management, resource management, schedule management, risk management, communications management, 3rd party contract management for service delivery, and overall P&L responsibility for a variety of projects.
• Identifies and manages potential areas for change management to provide high financial integrity and high client satisfaction on assigned projects.
Works closely with delivery team on test planning and timely defect resolution for overall quality. Ensures that delivered system meets business requirements, quality standards, and conducts project closure.
• Provides presales support, develops PM services quotes for Brand Solutions and RFP’s.
• Manage project budget according to contract. Responsibilities include forecasting and recognizing revenue as well as billing the customer according to the billing milestones indicated in the contract.
• Security is every employee’s responsibility. If you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications –
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, marketing, sales, or a related field
• At least five (5) years of IT experience to include three (3) years’ experience in managing hardware technical infrastructure projects and implementations for IBM hardware, Storage, Cisco networks, and software implementations
Other Required Qualifications:
• Demonstrated ability to manage a minimum of four (4) technical projects concurrently
• Experience with formal system deployment and manages adherence to project management best practices, methodology, and procedures
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex technical ideas and information into easy-to-understand terms for non-technical people
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Experience developing and implementing complete project schedules to ensure required dates are met
• Demonstrated analytical skills in creating project plans and establishing timelines to ensure milestones are achieved using Industry accepted tools
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the change management process is utilized to maintain profitability, prevent scope creep, and ensures client satisfaction
• Demonstrated ability to work well as a team member
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• ITIL and/or Six Sigma certification