IT Infrastructure PMP - Miramar, FL
Manages a team of DBAs, business analysts, Infrastructure, Network, Data Center and software engineers to manage mission-critical, high-visibility applications and hardware in direct support of our business objectives. Infrastructure background with a deep and modern project management foundation (Waterfall and Agile). Expected to continually evolve internal development processes/procedures, effectively manage a team of 5 - 20 DBAs, engineers, business users and deliver projects on time and budget.
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience. The resulting estimates account for all activities in the project scope, including project management and application development tasks, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities.
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely ,feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Must have solid understanding of full project life cycle and management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and interface effectively with all levels of management as well as the technical team, and concisely, logically and accurately present issues verbally and in written format.
- Strong problem-solving, supervisory experience and team leadership skills
- 5+ years experience in Infrastructure Project Management (Waterfall and Agile methodology), preferably in a technical environment
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required (from the very abstract to the very granular.)
- Proven team leadership or project management experience
Project Management Professional certification PMP PMP, Recent Project Management Experience (7years Minimum), Technology Infrastructure Experience,
Valid through: 12/21/2021