About the Job
The Sr. Project Manager will work closely with business specific operations, IT, third party partners, and COE counterparts to deliver new Manufacturing Robotics and Automation technology for the plant floor. Responsible for initial scoping, planning, delivery, and overall success of multiple deployments involving robotics, vision and IIoT.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Accountable to deliver on operation metrics by implementing KPI measures, measurement systems and dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous improvement.
- Oversee multiple projects ranging from Proof of Concept (POC) to scalable deployment.
- Create project plans implementing suitable technical strategies and objectives with a clear sense of direction and focus; Ensure end project meets business objectives.
- Define and manage project scope, writing project plan and managing beginning to end.
- Develop and control timelines/deadlines.
- Forecast and monitor project costs/budget.
- Manage project integration/implementation along with requirements, design and testing.
- Communicate all facets of project progress to leadership.
- Participate in Business Case preparation.
- Identify, assess and proactively manage Project Risk throughout the project/account lifecycle through collaboration with project team and customer.
- Identify Staffing needs across multiple functions and departments.
- Formulate, organize and monitor interconnected projects and coordinate cross-project activities.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management; Experience in Manufacturing or Manufacturing IT (e.g., MES, ERP, Machine Data Acquisition and Networking) required.
- Experience in Manufacturing Plant/Field, including knowledge of Manufacturing procedures and Engineering as well as Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Robotics/Automation and ThingWorx IIoT development platform a major plus.
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Program Management techniques, methods and software (MS Project, Basecamp, etc.).
- Proven expertise in Business Case Modeling and Project Management.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills, and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Highly detail oriented, with excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player with a friendly but professional demeanor.
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology or appropriate equal work experience; MBA a plus.