Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. is seeking a full-time Project Manager in our Industrial Hygiene Department for our Houston, TX office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience performing asbestos, lead, radon and IAQ investigations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget
- Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
- Communication with client and subject site representatives
- Data compilation and organization
- Report authoring
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager associated with report deliverable schedule and plan.
- Complete specific project tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
- Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.).
- Data compilation and organization.
- Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities, if necessary.
- Technical report authoring.
- Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files.
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the Project Manager.
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to the Project Manager and clients, while understanding the assessment's potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or by email), recommendations to the Project Manager and Client.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Ability to travel throughout the United States
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering
- AHERA Inspector and Project Supervisor Certification
- Florida Mold Assessor
- Lead Based Paint Risk Assessor
- Radon certifications
- Georgia/Texas certifications a plus
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.