Project Manager - Industrial Automation
The Project Manager will lead multiple teams on a wide variety of projects including new systems, system upgrades, and process improvements. The Project Manager will define the project?s objectives and functional specifications, create plans and schedules, and oversee design, development, deployment and closeout throughout the entire project life cycle. The project manager is responsible for obtaining resources, managing the project team and third-party contractors and/or consultants. Additionally, the project manager will identify, assess, and minimize project risks until successful project completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, and exercises management control for several medium sized projects
- Will be the primary point of contact with the customer for all issues related to the project, including requirements, schedule, quality, and financial aspects
- Plans and establishes project goals and objectives, and monitors progress & controls scope of work
- Leads multi-disciplinary projects teams consisting of mechanical, electrical and software engineers, procurement specialists, production personnel, and installation teams
- Monitors project activities, direction, and decisions relative to development of master plan, functional requirements, design time, schedules, procurement, hardware manufacturing, installation, and acceptance by the customer
- Oversees and insures the development and completion of project requirements
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrialpreferred) or related field required
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard project management principles, concepts, and techniques for all phases of the project life-cycle
- Experience leading project teams in the design, development, and deployment of integrated systems, consisting of both hardware & software
- Experience in financial management, including developing budgets, and estimating cost and revenue
- Experience in customer interfacing and service
- Experience leading project teams in the planning of system testing and problem- solving activities
- Years of Experience: 3-5years in an Engineering/Technical position and 3-5years in a Project Management position
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite of products
- Experience with AutoCAD Viewer to review and interpret drawings.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams in analytical studies, cost-benefit analyses, and process improvement activities
- Available to travel up to 25%
- Experience in material handling, parcel handling, conveyor controls, barcode scanning, and system integration
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
- MBA or Masters in a related field of study is a plus
- Italian language proficiency is a plus
Eagle Technical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eagle Technical Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eagle Technical Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eagle Technical Staffing's associates to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by management.