Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will be involved in a variety of exciting engineering-led projects with the design of industrial/manufacturing facilities, testing facilities, automotive and aerospace facilities, energy and utility facilities, and plant betterment projects.
What you will need to succeed:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Professional Engineering license.
- 10+ years in consulting environment designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines.
- Successful management of large and complex projects for sophisticated client’s industrial, manufacturing, laboratory, infrastructure, higher education, healthcare, or R&D facilities.
- Demonstrated leadership on projects and with staff.
- Long history of very satisfied clients.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.