About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Project Manager will be responsible for working with customers to facilitate the optimal implementation of Superion ERP software to Cities, Counties and Non Profit Agencies. Optimal implementations are achieved through a combination of understanding business processes and industry best practices, configuring software, and training customer project teams and end users to successfully deploy and use the software.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects to completion, providing exceptional customer and value added service
- Complete understanding of Project Management functions to include financials, resource management, reporting and executive communications
- Working with customers to facilitate the setup, configuration, and use of Superion software
- Single Point of Contact to Clients
- Contract Management for Multiple Implementations
- Internal/External Resource Coordination and Leadership
- Project Planning and Forecasting
- Change Control, Risk and Issue Management
- Project Documentation and Status Reporting
- Project Budget Tracking
- Participate in projects related to department and company key initiatives (e.g., updating training materials, improving training processes and practices).
- Use appropriate tools and processes based on company and industry norms.
- Work in a team environment with project managers and other staff to bring our customers “live” on our ERP system
- Conduct training classes and individual mentoring of our software’s end users.
- Provide On-site and Remote delivery as needed.
- Participate internally on implementation improvement activities.
- Follow up phone calls/visits as needed with customers.
- Participate in the development of Professional Services offerings.
Skills & Requirements
- An Extensive Background will be performed periodically throughout employment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Field OR PMP Certification
- 10-15 years Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to deliver projects with multiple disciplines involved
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point , Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fundamental negotiation skills
- The ability to quickly learn Public Safety business processes used by governmental agencies.
- The ability to work independently, with little or no supervision, to complete client software configuration.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to provide value, guidance and consultation to customers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Managing projects in the Government sector HIGHLY PREFERRED
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.