This individual contributor is primarily responsible for developing, analyzing and executing a project plan, scope as well as schedule, and working closely with internal customers, third party vendors and senior management.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Manages large-scale projects from planning to completion.
- Develops, analyzes, and manages moderately complex project plans which include schedule, and resource forecast.
- Manages and monitors project financials for large projects.
- Monitors overall project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope and with quality) against plan and makes adjustments as needed.
- Manages project activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project.
- Ensures adherence to established processes and policies (e.g. SDLC including domain standards, Kaiser standards).
- Drives allocation of resources, establishes schedules, and task assignments to ensure proper project management practices are in place.
- Manages the work of own project team and ensures alignment of team member skills and strengths with project demands.
- Requests and manages internal and/ or external resources based on the alignment of team member skills and project demands.
- Promotes project vision and objectives with project team.
- Delivers individual performance feedback to team members.
- Proactively monitors project risks by identifying risks and trigger events.
- Monitors the compliance of project plans by ensuring team members follow policies and procedures.
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and coordination of diverse project stakeholders by building rapport with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management.
- Identifies and works closely with key stakeholders.
- Provides insight to key stakeholders and project sponsors by developing project goals, setting the prioritization of deliverables, discussing involvement of business processes (e.g. project change management, communication) and facilitating decisions necessary for project delivery.
- Communicates tough issues to stakeholders and keeps an independent opinion.
- Assists with reviews of vendor performance levels and ensures service level agreements are met.
- Assists with contract negotiations with service vendors and reviews project invoices submitted by vendor for accuracy.
- Minimum five (5) years experience managing project(s) using project life cycle methodologies (e.g., SDLC, process management, organizational change).
- Minimum two (2) years experience implementing large, complex projects in a corporate environment.
- Minimum five (5) years experience managing project budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field and Minimum six (6) years of IT or related business experience, including Minimum five (5) years experience providing project or team leadership. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Three (3) years experienceworking with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Three (3) years experienceworking with an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework.
- Four (4) years experience in business analysis.
- Three (3) years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Four (4) years experienceworking with Microsoft Project.
- Four (4) years experience in infrastructure implementation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project/program management certification.
Job Number: 778933