$80K — $100K *
The Project Manager (PM II) will be responsible of management of process from project initiation to close including; project planning, resource planning, project kickoff, project status meeting, project controlling, deliverable coordination and project close. A PM II would need to have excellent customer facing and internal communication skills.
• Work to ensure projects meet financial objectives, budgets and that the project scope and deliverables are met by the entire project team
• Work to ensure customer satisfaction is met and is addressed according to Zivaro guidelines.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Collaborate with project team and business unit leaders on project schedule requirements and changes
• Contribute to long-term growth and profitability through creative thinking, positive participation and excellent communication internally and externally
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Zivaro is looking for a person who has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience or 8 years of equivalent experience. Project Management Certification (PMP) is required for this position. This person would need to be detail oriented, have excellent organization skills including attention to detail and can multi-task.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years' minimum
CERTIFICATIONS (at least one of the following):
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at Zivaro, due to security clearance and government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.
Valid through: 2/16/2021