Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
CB&W TS Delivery Shared Services is…
A team of experts in the fields of: Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Communication. Our people make the difference and we will be your strategic partner for success every step of the way! CB&W TS DSS is comprised of the following teams:
– Project Delivery Teams (Portfolio Directors, Program Directors, Project Managers, and Project Analysts)
– Strategy, Practice & Governance, and Operations
– Communication & Planning
This role would be assigned to lead initiatives under the Business BankingSales, Operations & Digital On boarding portfolio as the organization is committed to deliver on the new business vision and towards target operating model.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
1. Stakeholder Partnership & Communication – Leads a diverse range of Stakeholders; Communicates effectively by adapting style and message to diverse audience; Collaborates with key partners; Influences sponsors, businesses and other partners; Provides ongoing communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business/technology Project Owner, and Portfolio Director to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner
2. Ownership & Commitment – Owns project success as it relates to impact & experience of TD’s customers; Delivers and owns project outcomes that are aligned to established cost, timing, deliverable and scope objectives; Owns resolution of issues to advance project objectives; Owns project financials; Owns data quality and accuracy in financial reporting
3. Business Knowledge – Links project goals to the business’ objectives and customer impacts; Navigates organization to achieve results
4. Risk Management – Anticipates and effectively manages major risks; Aligns decisions to TD’s risk profile
5. Process Adherence – Executes and complies with TD’s enterprise project methodology and governance standards; Contributes to methodology body of knowledge
6. Judgement – Demonstrates financial acumen; Identifies & manages impacts of project risks on financial outcomes
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
– 5-7 years’ experience in project delivery based on PDLC & Agile Project Management methodologies/techniques including business case definition, cost estimation, resource planning, financial reporting, work breakdown structures, project scheduling, risk and change management
– PMI/Agile certification would be an asset
– Experience in working with project sponsors, technology stakeholders at all levels
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong communicator with excellent oral, written skills
– Experience in managing application delivery projects in a strong matrix organization, demonstrating ability to work with others, many of whom may be remote most, or all of the time.
– Ability to develop strong relationships with peers, internal and external customers and business/IT partners
– Demonstrated leadership, coaching and project team building skills with a superior ability to achieve successful results through the use of negotiation and influencing skills
– Ability to remain resilient under high pressure projects or regulatory demands
– Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and work with minimal supervision
– Strong business acumen; knowledge of TD business and technology environment is an asset
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.