Project Manager II
Hope all is well!
Please let me know your interest in the below job opening.
Also, please note we pay a referral bonus if we place any candidate you may refer. The referral bonus ranges from $100 to $2000, depending on the positions.
Please let me know your rate expectation on W2.
Location: Rochester, NY 14626
Duration: 12+months (extendable)
- Delivers fundamental project management tools and composes project plans including schedule, budget and product features, incorporating input across multiple functions and outside partners. Outlines and tracks dependencies between functional areas.
- Runs regularly scheduled core team meetings, providing transparency around project progress (schedule, budget, resources and scope). Sets agenda and documents meeting outcomes. Must have ability to identify key issues and potential challenges and proactively facilitate scenario planning to identify the best choice among alternatives. Ability to influence timely decisions and to take action reflective of business objectives.
- Identifies and responds to issues related to project plan (schedule, budget, resources and scope), facilitating discussions between stakeholders and driving to a resolution. Escalates issues when appropriate. Ability to recognize conflict and apply strategies to overcome it. Thinking in opportunities instead of barriers. Ability to negotiate win-win agreements.
- Drives the team from concept through launch using the product development process (Phase 0 to 4). Assures all deliverables are completed and documented properly in each phase. Ability to keep project moving toward successful completion in face of aggressive schedules and unanticipated developments.
- Consistently and persistently follows-up with team members to ensure project deliverables and interim milestones are met.
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates status and opportunities for improvement throughout the team and across multiple levels of the business. Ability to provide information regarding tasks, plans, schedule, and strategies to stakeholders.
- Provides candid and constructive feedback to functional leaders relative to individual performance. Motivates the team to exceed expectations. Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to accomplish the project.
- Promotes and implements process improvements and project management best practice methodologies and tools.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of project management including schedule development required
- 8+ years of experience working in R&D or manufacturing environment in the FDA industry.
- Familiar with Medical Regulatory practices a strong plus. High-level understanding of new product development process and have the ability to adapt project management processes to product life cycle.
- Position requires demonstrated leadership role of complex cross functional projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is strongly preferred.
- Expertise using MS Project or equivalent project management software required including best practices for creating schedules, updatingschedules, and critical path analysis of highly complex schedules
- Familiarity with latest project management methodology (e.g. Agile) is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills required.
- Ability to take calculated risks and demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment required
- Ability to influence and present information to all levels of the organization including senior management required
- Able to identify problems and lead proactive problem solving efforts to achieve project goals
- Must be capable of reliable and predictable attendance.
Appreciate if you could send me your updated resume in word format with also the following details given below for submission process if interested to take it further.
Full Legal Name:
Full Physical Address
Work Authorization Status:
Compensation you expect :
Availability to start new position :
Birthday: Just MONTH and DAY :
End date of your (present or previous) Job :
Reason you to leave (present or previous) Job :
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance & have a great day