As a Project Manager II, you will manage the cost, quality, and schedule of wireless infrastructure projects for new site builds and for modifications to existing facilities. This involves preparing the scope of work, pricing, resources, and schedule for new and proposed projects. You will be responsible for managing site acquisition, engineering, and construction projects in compliance with processes and policies established by the company, the client, and regulatory agencies.
Project Manager II Responsibilities:
- Monitoring execution of safety plan and performance of work performed by internal staff and resources, and external vendors conducting project safety inspections
- Preparing cost proposals based upon established unit rates and/or soliciting cost proposals from vendors based upon a written scope of work
- Managing the financial cycle, including bidding and proposals, purchase orders, and review/approval of vendor invoices
- Managing the project budget, project financial tracking and reporting, and project close-out
- Managing the inspection and acceptance work performed by vendors and company resources, including the quality of services, equipment and materials, engineering documents, and otherrequired project deliverables
- Implementing and achieving the company Zero Defect Policy
- Planning and implementing all project staff, vendors, and resources in accordance with the established project schedule
- Maintaining current and accurate records on internal and client database and document control systems
- Performing work in compliance with the contract requirements, scope, and pricing
- Using knowledge of customer's networks and business models to assist with determining future opportunities to deploy additional products and services
- Managing Project Coordinators and Construction Managers We are looking for a strategic thinker who can establish and manage plans while building and fostering collaborative relationships.