Project Manager - II
5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Specific Responsibilities and Skills:
· Work closely with HR lead responsible, by providing business project management support across multiple initiatives.
· The company works with a Managed Services Provider (MSP) and a Vendor Management System (VMS).
· The CWP also supports engagement of Contingent Workers in other countries. The CWP is co-owned by HR and Strategic Sourcing.
· This role will manage multiple work streams and create/execute plans and may provide similar support for other Talent Acquisition (TA) projects.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
· Support development and rollout of new CWP related programs or processes by helping to build the business case, bring stakeholders together, facilitate whiteboard sessions, document & validate recommendations, and prepare presentations and other materials as needed
· Build cross-functional partnerships with Strategic Sourcing, Finance & Legal to support the achievement of the CWP’s objectives developed by the program leads
· Lead work streams independently where needed or in partnership with HR lead and external vendors and manage work-stream dependencies and hand-offs
· Prepare, reports tointernal stakeholders as needed, set project communication cadence, communicate status updates and serves as the primary point of contact for work-stream related inquiries
· Leverage best practices in change management methods, tools and approaches to create an effective change plan to manage key risks associated with deploying new programs and processes
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience with CWP as an Operations Manager and/or a strong background within TA project management
· Minimum of 5+ years of business project management experience leading multiple work streams
· Demonstrated skills in organizational planning to coordinate and drive CWP projects and initiatives to completion
· Ability to analyze data, trends and help tell the story of what CWP is accomplishing or identify potential issues
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project, Asana etc.; and ability to adopt new systems
· Ability to work independently while demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment