As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It's time to make a move. Join our flow.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through others.
1. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
2. Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project. Develops the project plans and product specifications within the framework of the company development process. Coordinates with business unit managers and functional managers for recruitment or assignment of project team personnel.
3. Confers with project team to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority within the context of the company development process.
4. Coordinates product attributes and development plans with KONE units in the United States, Europe or elsewhere and potential partner/suppliers as required.
5. Directs and coordinates activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
1. Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
2. Prepares project reports for management, client or others.
3. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
4. Coordinates project activities with governmental agencies.
5. Travel as needed.
BA or MS in engineering or in a related field or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
10+ years elevator experience in various fields
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Elevator modernization knowledge and experience
2. Project management skills
3. Understanding of marketing and market requirements in elevator Service Business
4. Communication skills
5. Interpersonal skills
6. Planning and analytical skills
7. Financial ability
8. Ability to work on projects in cross-functional manner
9. Organizational skills