About This Opportunity
InComm is the industry leading marketer, distributor and technology innovator of stored-value gift and prepaid products. Our 225,000 partner locations generated nearly $13 billion in retailsales of prepaid products in 2009 and over 1 billion customers every week. With InComm, retailers can unleash new revenue streams by offering the industry's most appealing products. Our patented technology solutions, best-in-class category management expertise and award-winning vendor service produce exceptional results for our retail partners.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, EDM for our EDM Portfolio Management Team. The EDM Portfolio Management Team is a newly formed team that is responsible for managing projects for the following groups:
- Business Intelligence
The Project Manager, EDM will reporting directly to the Manager, EDM Portfolio Management, Business Intelligence.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager II include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the planning, scheduling and completion of various work initiatives.
- Oversees all aspects of a project from initiation to completion
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project with assistance from management.
- Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
- Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follows established guidelines.
- Experienced with project management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks with technical resources
- Develop, manage and maintain project schedules
- Work with resource managers and other project managers to coordinate project staff and manage resource allocation
- Manage project budgets when applicable
- Work with management to plan, schedule and prioritize project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Communicate project status to varying levels of management
- Implement and manage project changes, risks and issues to achieve project outputs
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results
- Expected to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
This person will also be responsible for other task and responsibilities as assigned.
- 4-8years of Project Management experience
- 5-10 years of total work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Experience with different project management methodologies (i.e. Agile, Iterative, RAD, Waterfall)
- Intermediate experience with MS Project
- Intermediate experience with MS Office
- Intermediate experience with MS Visio
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence concepts, practices and procedures required
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with large transaction processing systems a plus
- Finance experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study
- PMP Certification a plus