$80K — $100K *
General Summary: Brillient Corporation is seeking a Project Manager II to manage evaluation of computational models to support assessment of exposure-based paradigms for development of alternative delivery products of well-studied hormonal contraceptives. The essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Cataloging and accessing existing FDA datasets and build a database to support future analyses as part of the research project.
• Designing and performing a descriptive statistical analysis and exposure-response analysis of obtained datasets.
• Exploring use of complementary analysis, such as using real world data to link drug exposure to efficacy and safety of drugs in current research area; and designing computer simulation and modeling approaches to analyze the data.
• Evaluating the use of exposure-based approaches in drug approval and developing an innovative streamlined pathway for development and review of drugs in current research area.
Essential Job Functions:
Education Requirement: PharmD and/or PhD
Experience Requirement: Minimum of five (5) years of experience in project management.
Other Requirement(s): This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. For a candidate that is a Green Card holder, they must have lived in the United States for at least three out of the past five years prior to your application date. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
• At least three (3) years post-doctoral/post-graduate experience
• A minimum of five years of experience in project management
• Knowledge of management theories
• Ability to manage positions, pay, and the selection of employees
• Ability to resolve problems (personnel or project) assign, review, and approve project work and evaluate employee performance
• The ability to plan and provide long-range and short-term training and assist employees in their career development
• Knowledge of personnel laws to process personnel actions, labor laws, and various incentives to be applied to a project
• Knowledge of project policies, procedures, purposes, and goals of the program/organization
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, presentation, and written) and a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office
• Subject Matter Expert/Scientist PharmD and/or PhD who must have at least three (3) years post-doctoral/post-graduate experience in clinical pharmacology, quantitative analysis (basic PK/PD modeling), management of data analytics, excellent communication skills, and collaborative mentality to work and carry out research on a high-impact women’s health project collaboration.
• Author reports, presentations and publications summarizing research findings.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities related to the research project, as assigned.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Work performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff and customers.
Mental/Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity for office machine operation; stooping, bending to handle files and supplies, mobility to complete errands or deliveries. Must be able to remain in stationary position for extended periods of time. Stress can be triggered by multiple demands and deadlines.
Valid through: 11/8/2021